Contactlenses AE does its utmost to process the orders quickly via the webshop.
The delivery times may vary, depending on the selected delivery address and the availability of the ordered items. We aim to deliver within three working daysin Belgium and the Netherlands. The delivery time may be longer for other countries. You may have to sign for delivery.
The shipping costs are stated at the checkout, in the e-mail confirming your order and in the detail of your order in your account page.
As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk passes to the buyer.
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods, without stating reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 calendar days after the day on which the Customer or a third party designated by the Customer, who is not the carrier, receives the goods physically.
During this period, the Customer will handle the products and packaging carefully. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether the product meets the specifications stated in the offer. When the products have been used by the Consumer or have been damaged in any way, the right to revoke or dissolve the agreement expires.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform Contactlenses AE, Oppelsenweg 87 at 3520 Zonhoven, Belgium via an unambiguous statement (eg in writing by mail or e-mail) of his decision to withdraw from the contract. The Customer can use the standard withdrawal form below, but is not obliged to do so.
When the Customer relies on the right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all delivered accessories, if applicable, and in the original condition and packaging to Contactlenses AE, Oppelsenweg 87, 3520 Zonhoven, Belgium. The Customer must prove that the delivered products have been returned in time to Contactlenses AE, for example by means of proof of mail delivery.
The costs for the return of the goods and any insurance are at the expense of the Customer. Contrary to the foregoing, the costs for return will not be charged to the customer if the delivered good or the provided service does not correspond to the description of the offer.
If the Customer - after expiry of the 14-calendar-day period - has not returned the delivered products to Contactlenses AE the purchase has been effected by operation of law.
If the Customer revokes the agreement, Contactlenses AE will refund all payments received by the Customer up to that time, excluding the delivery costs, within a maximum of 14 calendar days after Contactlenses AE has been informed of the Customer's decision to terminate the agreement. With sales agreements, Contactlenses AE can wait online with the repayment until it has received all the goods back, or until the Customer has shown that he has returned the goods, whichever comes first.
In case of returns, all shipping costs are at the expense of the Customer and all responsibility with regard to the goods lies at the Customer as well.
Contactlenses AE pays the Customer back with the same payment method with which the Customer has performed the original transaction, unless the Customer has explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case, the Customer will not be charged for such reimbursement.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Customer can not invoke the above right of withdrawal for the agreements concerning:
- the delivery or provision of goods or services purchased from Contactlenses AE with a discount (eg sales, outlet, discount code);
- the supply or provision of goods or services whose price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market on which Contactlenses AE has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- the delivery of goods manufactured according to the specifications of the Customer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- the delivery of goods that expire quickly or with a limited shelf life;
- the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- the delivery of goods which, after delivery, are irrevocably mixed with other products by their nature;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages of which the price has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract, but the delivery can only take place after 30 days, and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations of the market on which the company has no influence.
- agreements whereby the Customer has specifically requested Contactlenses AE to visit him to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance;
- the delivery of sealed audio and sealed video recordings and sealed computer software of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- the delivery of newspapers, magazines or journals, with the exception of contracts for a subscription to such publications;
- agreements concluded during a public auction;
- the provision of accommodation other than for residential purposes, freight transport, car rental services, catering and services relating to leisure activities, if a specific date or period of execution is provided for in the agreements;
- the delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the Client's explicit prior consent and provided the Customer has acknowledged that he loses his right of withdrawal (eg downloading music, software);
- the agreements for betting and lottery services.
Model form for cancellation
Dear Customer, you only have to fill in this form and return it if you want to cancel the contract.
I / We (*) hereby inform you that I / we (*) revoke our agreement regarding the sale of the following goods / delivery of the next service (*) (*):
Ordered on (*) / Received on (*):
Name / names consumer (s):
Consumer address (s):
Signature of consumer (s) [only when this form is submitted on paper]: